Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Staff

Administrators

Pen Name: Lulu M

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

That's What She Said: I'm a poor post-grad with a major in Elementary Education, so you may want to start homeschooling your kids now...just sayin'. I actually live in the Pacific Northwest (the only one of the staff :P) and love to correct stories that get the details wrong. And yes...the rumors are true...We love coffee. My dream, besides meeting RPatz and having some fun schmexin', is to open a coffee shop amongst the gazillion that are already in business.


Pen Name: McGee42

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

That's What She Said: I like bread AND I've got legs. West coast transplant living on the right coast. I am a huge geek about books, food, and proper grammar usage. Dreams one day of combining all three and helping people put together their own cook books. For now, I bake by day and read (and write) by night.


Pen Name: nowforruin

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

That's What She Said: I'm a self-confessed workaholic and rambler extraordinaire. Poor grammar and lack of spell-check make me twitch. I may be a New England girl at heart, but I love me some West Coast. Oh, and jaunts across the pond work out well too. I'd love to take Rpatz to the bar, get him good and trashed, and listen to him ramble on. We have that in common, you see.


Staff

Pen Name: Rason

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

Job: Story Updates

That's What She Said: I put the red in redneck hillbilly and the trash in trailer trash. You think I'm joking, but I'm totally not. I am proud to say that I have all my teeth, though. I'm usually known as the class clown, you can never take me too seriously. I spend my free time telling my child to pull her pants up or by chasing the neighborhood kids out of my yard with a big stick in my hand, waving it frantically over my head, while chanting different spells I learned from reading Harry Potter. My goal in life is to become the crazy cat lady on the street. I'm failing at that miserably seeing how I only have one cat, and he stays far away from me. My daughter and I are convinced he's a secret agent that's out to get me. Oh, and I would totally blow as a beta.


Pen Name: ssarrahh

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

Job: Story Updates

That's What She Said: Hiya! I’m Sarah, ssarrahh, or you could always just call me Cliff. I've lived in the south my entire life but have always had an intense hatred for anything honky tonk. I’d much rather get down to some old school ‘Bump n Grind’. Most of my free time is spent online. I’m a full time reader, regular beta, and occasional writer. I’m a college kid that has no grasp on what I want to do with the rest of my life. On top of my twific fixation, I have a crazy obsession with ‘The Office”, horror flics, and Michael Cera. Live long and prosper babes!


Pen Name: smexy4smarties

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

Job: Review Team Supervisor

That's What She Said: Born'n'raised cowgirl run away to the Greater Vancouver area to pursue her schooling and escape a life working in the oil fields. I promised my parents I'd think about earning my History degree and then getting a real job, but so far, I'm still leaning towards becoming the Canadian Batman . . . or being a full-time grammar snob. Same difference, really. Despite living in this place "under a near constant cover of clouds and rain," I have yet to meet, fall in love with, and forget to breathe around Edward Cullen. WTF, Stephenie?


Pen Name: solareclipses

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

Job: Story Updates

That's What She Said: According to a degree I don't use, I'm a social scientist, but I'm just a geeky girl--no, really. I'm very geeky. I'm into most things dealing with computers: digital design/development, video gaming, occasional trolling for my amusement. I write twific against my better judgment and happen to be a Grammar Nazi / beta. I'm a canon and AU girl, because I love me some vamp/sci-fi/fantasy. I like indie music and films and am a nerd when it comes to copyright law. I'm honest and jaded, yet mostly approachable. Oh, and Robert Pattinson seems like he'd be a good conversationalist, on top of being unnaturally, absurdly h4wt.


Pen Name: sweetishbubble

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

Job: One Shot Special

That's What She Said: I work and play in the cold tundra that is Minnesota. I have an unhealthy obsession with Peter Facinelli, Billy Burke and Gil Birmingham. I've met both Peter and Gil, and am on the hunt to meet Billy. This WILL happen one day! I love dark fics and any fics I can find that center around Charlie, Carlisle or Billy - which aren't many. I have an Associates Degree as a Paralegal and currently have a crap-tastic job doing criminal background checks. When I'm not beta-ing or writing, I spend time with my husband and two kids who have turned my hair gray at age 30.


Review Team

Pen Name: SwedenSara

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

That's What She Said: I'm SwedenSara, a math/science teacher, wife, and mother of two, who spends way too much time on reading and writing fanfiction. And yes, I am Swedish. I live in Stockholm, which is pretty awesome when it's not winter. I do occasional beta and pre-reading jobs, mostly for friends, and mostly when I'm supposed to be writing on my own stories. Procrastination is my middle name. Don't tell my bosses, they haven't found out yet...


Pen Name: eli-21

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

That's What She Said: Hola! I'm Elisabeth. I live in Barcelona (Spain). I'm a sports fan, but I'd rather watch than play. I love everything about movies and tv series, from the technical aspects of it to the psychological. I study psychology in the University of Barcelona, by the way. I find human behavior very interesting, and it's also very fascinating how our perceptions depend on the way human brain works. I'm introverted, I don't like people in general, but I like those who have an intelligent sense of humor, and I enjoy reading and writing, because it gives me the oportunity to be in other people's shoes.


Pen Name: shelikesthesound

Fanfiction.net
Twitter

That's What She Said: I’m a wife, and mother of three, who loves all kinds of music—except country. “He’s cheating, and I’m crying in my beer” songs are the stuff of my nightmares. Oh, and I can make a playlist that’s appropriate for any situation. I live in the Great Lakes area where no one can say the word “wash” properly. It’s possible I can’t either, but I try. I’m one of those people that probably weren’t meant to discover Twific, let alone write it, but I did anyway. Imperfect Edwards own me, most Alices irritate me, and I love it when I find a good angst fic.