Friday, September 17, 2010

Retweeter of the Week - sbsp92



Author of They Won't Believe You and Life of a Goof

If you don't know what my name means it stands for Spongebob Squarepants. Yeah I know its weird but I really liked spongebob when I was in elementary school.

I love photography, writing, and reading. I absolutely love Twilight. Some of my friends actually remind me of the characters, it's really weird. I am shy but I can talk to anyone with a common interest(Twilight is a big one).

All my stories are on The Writer's Coffee Shop (FYI-They are more edited over there)

Reviews would be amazing! (If you need any story suggestions PM me. I have A LOT on my story alert.)

Recently I've found that crackfics make a crappy day a lot better =)

Artists I listen to: Taylor Swift, Metro Station, The Fray, Linkin Park, Paramore, Hinder, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Saving Jane, Green Day, All-American Rejects, Rascal Flatts, Blue October, Secondhand Serenade, The Spill Canvas, The Click Five

Books: Eragon trilogy, Twilight, Eclipse, Tuck Everlasting, Freaky Green Eyes, The Host, Inkheart (aka the book I was madly in love with until I read Twilight), Holes, and many many more

When I have time I listen to the temptation twilight podcast and I watch the Allen and Craig Show on youtube

I made a banner for TWBY http://sbsp92.livejournal.com/

They Won't Believe You was nominated for a Silent Tear Award

No comments:

Post a Comment